There are many reasons to refinance your existing jumbo loan. Perhaps you may want to take advantage of historic low-interest rates and reduce your monthly payments or just change the terms of your loan from an ARM to secure fix rate. Additionally, cash out options are available to pay for a home remodel, addition or debt consolidation. Whatever the reason, Jumbo Mortgage Source can help you decide which loan refinance option is right for you. Jumbo interest rates are still low in 2017, it’s a great time to consider refinancing your jumbo mortgage.
Jumbo mortgage refinance solutions with the following benefits:
- Lowest rates available on jumbo loans
- Financing up to $5 + million
- No loan points and hidden fees
- Fixed 30, 20, 15 year and adjustable rates terms (3 year ARM, 5 year ARM, 7 year ARM) available
- No closing cost option available to many homeowners
- Refinances and new purchase home loans
- Eligible properties include primary residences, second homes, and investment homes
- Close in as little as three weeks.
Jumbo Refinance Requirements: Rate & Term Only
- 95 percent loan to value – 700 credit score, $1,000,000 loan amount limit (1.5mil on exception basis)
- 90 percent loan to value – 720 credit score, $2,500,000 loan amount limit
- Loan amounts over $3,000,000 – please contact us
Jumbo Cash Out Refinance:
Cash out refinance can offer a great solution for homeowners that have equity and want to “cash out” to help pay for home renovations or consolidate high-interest debt like credit cards, auto loans, etc.
- Cash out refinance cap is typically 85% loan to value
- Florida home owners have cash-out options available to 95%
- Credit score of 700+ required
- Primary homes only
- Loan amount limits can vary from state to state
Be sure to read the Jumbo Refinance FAQ here. Homeowners that have questions can contact us Monday – Sunday by calling ph: 800-962-0677 or just submit the Quick Contact form on the right side of this page. Mobile users will find the Quick Contact form below.
We serve homeowners nationally including: Orlando Fla, Jacksonville, Tampa, Miami, New Orleans, Birmingham, San Antonio, Austin, Plano, Atlanta, Chicago, New York, Newark, Charleston, Raleigh, Richmond, Grand Rapids, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Memphis, Sarasota, Tucson, San Jose, Sacramento, Spokane, Louisville, Lexington, Norfolk, New Haven, Providence, Stamford.