Florida homeowners now have cash-out refinance options up to 95 percent loan to value. A cash-out refinance can be great to pay for needed home improvement or consolidate higher interest debt, etc. Keep in mind Jumbo mortgage interest rates are currently still low – normally much lower than a credit card, or installment loan rates.
Sometimes it makes financial sense to tap into your home equity to pay off higher-interest debt or avoid taking out smaller high rate loans. Many homeowners can also convert their original adjustable-rate loans into a fix interest rate at the same time if they choose. The jumbo refinance requirements are simple, below we outline all the guidelines homeowners will need to know when applying.
Please note, the 95% jumbo cash-out refinance ONLY applies to Florida properties. Homeowners in Tampa, Orlando, Miami, West Palm Beach, Naples, St. Petersburg, Jacksonville, etc are encouraged to reach out to us 7 days a week at ph: 800-962-0677 with questions.
NOTE: Homeowners that have jumbo loans in other states can cash out equity as well, however, the max loan to value will be 90%. *The 95% jumbo purchase loan is still available to home buyers nationwide.
- Like all jumbo loans, the cash-out program requires that homeowners document all income and assets needed to qualify
- Only owner occupied homes permitted- primary homes
- 30 / 15-year fix rates and adjustable rate ARM terms available
- No costly mortgage insurance
- The loan amount limit for the FL 95 percent cash out is $765,000. Higher loan amounts offered for homeowners cashing out to 90%
- Minimum credit score required is 720
- Taxes and home insurance are not required to be escrowed
- Many times buyers closing costs can be included in the new loan eliminating out of pocket costs
- Regardless of your original lender or bank, we can help
Homeowners with questions can reach out to us by calling 800-962-0677, or just submit the Quick Contact form at the top of your page (mobile users will find the Quick Contact form at the bottom)
Be sure to also view the most common Jumbo refinance FAQ here.
Serving homeowners nationwide including Fla – Orange County, Miami Dade County, Hillsborough, Sarasota, Pinellas, Duval, St. Johns, Brevard, Broward, Palm Beach County